MILLENEUM PS3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLENEUM PS3

Clan Milleneum on Playstation 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-

Go down 
+4
Jay_M
Lorchlis
Sir-Sic
[MILL]Aweems
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 am

Yes, they do have to have skill to aim it right, but overall i get very annoyed with them.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 pm

[MILL]Aweems wrote:
Yes, they do have to have skill to aim it right, but overall i get very annoyed with them.

Lol aim it right my ass man that shit is so easy I don't think it takes any skill to noob tube. All you have to do is aim it in the general direction of a person, i mean if you can shoot a guy with it in the chest yeah but if not it's not hard at all. I do think that if you use a grenade launcher attachement though that it's ok only if u use it sometimes not all the time like a noob. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis
Lorchlis

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 pm

It pisses me off to extreme extents when people high-camp with noob tubes. Overall 203's take absolutely no skill whatsoever. Your basic noob could get a nuke camping with it.
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah you guys are right, but i suck at long range tubing. cant ever get it to land where i want it to.
Back to top Go down
Jay_M

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Danger close + noob tube/ rocket = epic asshole. -__-
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 am

LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Im_Legandary
Im_Legandary

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 am

Oh nube tubers should be patched guys i swear they piss me of so much. im always like one away from a chopper gunner or even a nuke sometimes and i get either nube tubed, RPGd or i get the nuke. ATH-4S's and RPG's also piss me off becuase their so rigged so basically they have way to much range, accuracy, damage and luck.
Back to top Go down
CobblerXD
CobblerXD

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

It's gey!!! right when you respawn you get killed by a noobtuber. Really they need to get a life and start playing Pro instead of using a Gey azz noobtube.

NOOB TUBES are just an easy excuse to get multi kills or killstreaks.

I hate them especially when they use it on hardcore team deathmatch. I mean who would use a noob tube on a type of game like that.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 pm

OMFG noob tubing was up the ass today. We played that quarry on ground war and there were atleast 3 assholes noob tubing! fuk noobtubers
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 am

yeah sic i was there! they fuckin did it the whole game. made me so mad Mad
Back to top Go down
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 am

i hate nubtubes on wasteland in te tunnel along with the rpg they throw in there so annoying... gahh dumb noobs these day -.-
Back to top Go down
LDR119

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm not one of those people who think they should be taken out of the game completely. I think their is a time and place for them to be used, it's just that most people don't know when to use it. For example, I'll never get upset if I'm trying to take a flag on Domination or something and I get noob tubed, because I think that's a smart play. But for the idiots that spawn, whip out their grenade launcher right away, and run around like for cheap kills, those are the people that piss me off. I think stuff like that could be prevented by making your character run slower with the noob tube out (same thing with rocket launchers) and increasing reload time.
Back to top Go down
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 am

yea true that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-   What do you think about Noob Tubers -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Noob Tubers -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MILLENEUM PS3 :: Modern Warfare in General-
Jump to: