MILLENEUM PS3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLENEUM PS3

Clan Milleneum on Playstation 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RE: DD Sux topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SPUD

RE: DD Sux topic Empty
PostSubject: RE: DD Sux topic   RE: DD Sux topic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 pm

I wanted to respond to your post, that you magically locked on us so we couldnt reply.

We've never cheated nor used ringers. You guys have claimed to be great for years, but could NEVER beat DD. You guys lie cheat and steal to win, and we dont. Now you're trying it again.

DD has NEVER lost to MIlleneum on any game, unless you cheat. So suck a dick!

We've tried to get along with you guys, but your dishonesty has caught up to you. Lie all you want about us, but everyone knows the truth. You guys are a joke!
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

PostSubject: Re: RE: DD Sux topic   RE: DD Sux topic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Haha there's that sentence again... "You guys lie cheat and steal to win,"

When have we Lied?
When have we cheated?
We stole something? Hmm.

And if Allies are ringers then WTF is the use of an ally?
absolutely nothing.

Point proven.
End of Discussion
Back to top Go down
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

PostSubject: Re: RE: DD Sux topic   RE: DD Sux topic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 am

just get over the fact that we offically got alies unlike people who have to complain about a lost i can 1v1 you and beat you so get some sunshine and move on stop looking at the past and look foward to the next day i mean it pointless of you DD clan to just go so low as a clan to talk like that really i dislike how ungrateful you are as a leader to show yourself as a real leader instead of noob that complains just get yourself in better pride of your clan instead of making yourself look bad at what your talking crap for surely now leaders need to learned to make there clan better even if u do lose don't complain on are website thank you have a good day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: DD Sux topic   RE: DD Sux topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: DD Sux topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MILLENEUM PS3 :: Challenge Us :: Scrimmage-
Jump to: