MILLENEUM PS3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLENEUM PS3

Clan Milleneum on Playstation 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ever wanted to drop shot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

ever wanted to drop shot? Empty
PostSubject: ever wanted to drop shot?   ever wanted to drop shot? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am

well heres ur chance i will teach u the way of drops shots Smile now just ask me if you wanna know i have the power Smile
Back to top Go down
LDR119

PostSubject: Re: ever wanted to drop shot?   ever wanted to drop shot? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Yeah, drop shotting is very effective for me. The only thing you lose with drop shotting is extreme close quarters situations because of the difficulty it takes to knife. However, I think it's more than made up for with the amount of mid range battles you win. Since most people don't drop shot, I rarely ever lose mid range battles now that I changed my layout to tactical.
Back to top Go down
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

PostSubject: Re: ever wanted to drop shot?   ever wanted to drop shot? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 am

yea its real good but most people are use to using the knife for the analog stick really but i found droping really good way to help me out when there 3 guys near me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever wanted to drop shot?   ever wanted to drop shot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever wanted to drop shot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MILLENEUM PS3 :: MILLENEUM Rules :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: