MILLENEUM PS3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLENEUM PS3

Clan Milleneum on Playstation 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Practice

Go down 
+3
Lorchlis
[MILL]Aweems
Sir-Sic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Lookin forward to some clan practice with you losers hahaha jk Wink . Can't wait to kick your asses should be a lot of fun Smile Hopefully we can learn somethings from eachother and become better as a team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Yeah im with ya on the practice idea Sic, It would help our team work out a lot! And getting to know each other,
plus a lot of fun lol

we should have at least one clan practice a day.
what do u guys have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 pm

That sounds like a good idea it makes it much easier when your score doesnt matter in a match for some reason Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis
Lorchlis

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 am

I don't know if we could do one every day, we wouldn't be able to get all the members on. The 5v5 of all MILL we had going this Saturday though was ballin, minus the noob tubing and camp whores -.e

It would be very beneficial to the clan if we played some legit practices and learned how to work and communicate better.
Back to top Go down
Im_Legandary
Im_Legandary

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 am

Hey when is practice anyways? cant play this week on vacation from the ps3 ill be on this weekend though.
Back to top Go down
Im_Legandary
Im_Legandary

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 am

hey i was thinking, i have a friend that wants to join mill. do you think he could join us for practice some time? His name is AJ_Fergieson add him if you want but ya hes pretty good he kind of plays in my style. maybe Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:21 pm

I agree that we should do some serious practice. Guys camping won't help you gotta float around. If you guys dont know what that means its when you for one dont camp lol and two you basically move around but double back. stay in a general area. The only time to think about moving somewhere else is if your surrounded and your team is not around. That is real skill though. If you camp real players will eat you apart.
Back to top Go down
Im_Legandary
Im_Legandary

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:42 pm

ya i guess that is really good about being in a clan. im up for the idea i agree, but when you say double back that means two guys go the same place? well what about my friend AJ?
Back to top Go down
GoldGuru
GoldGuru

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

I've played Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and got Modern Warfare 2 the day it came out
& I can say my experience and knowledge about the game is insane. I know Hacks, Elevators,
Glitches, EVERYTHING. So I can say I know this game fairly well..

Anyways, these "clan practices" we've been having are suppose to be
an improvement in our skills, but all I see is camping. I don't see how this clan
can improve if this camping issue continues. I understand you get alot of kills
and usually by camping you will win, but the pride of winning is not going to
be there. Anyone can camp and win, but NO ONE, especially this clan, should
camp for victories.

Camping is not fair to those who actually play this game the right way and I'd recommend that
you don't get used to camping because this clan will be disgraced if done so. The only time
you should ever camp and is safe to do so is if you plant a bomb and defend it, but in Team
Deathmatch, Free-for-All, or any other killing-purpose only game modes, Camping should be
UNACCEPTABLE.
It bugs me to see campers in a good clan.

Sad
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am

Yes Legendary, your friend is welcome to join MILL Smile
Back to top Go down
Im_Legandary
Im_Legandary

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:35 pm

hey when can we play as a clan again like on sunday?
Back to top Go down
AJ_Fergieson04
AJ_Fergieson04

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey wats up guys Im AJ_Fergieson04...
Legends friend Surprised
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am

Hey AJ,
Welcome to MILL.

Enjoy your stay Cool
Back to top Go down
[mill]pandemic

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 pm

id like to have practice every now-n-then =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Practice
Page 1 of 1