MILLENEUM PS3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLENEUM PS3

Clan Milleneum on Playstation 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get a Tactical Nuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

How to get a Tactical Nuke Empty
PostSubject: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
GoldGuru
GoldGuru

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 pm

hahahahaha!
so basically, just play.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I think a lot of it comes down to chance too. It does take skill to not suck ass lol. Like here's two examples... yesterday we were doing capture the flag and I was 9-0 and needed 2 kills for my chopper gunner. But then a guy on the other team got his gunner and shot me before i could run inside. Can't really do shit about that lol. Second we were in Underpass on CTF yesterday as well you guys know lol When i was watching our flag a group of like three guys where in a little spot and i was able to get all three and i got lucky because i should have just died haha. They hella failed. I think those are good examples of chance comin into play.
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah i was there on underpass, lol u owned them. and i covered u while u were in ur gunner.
it does take a lot of both though, skill and luck. time them right and u got it Cool
Back to top Go down
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:45 am

BOOM HEADSHOT SIC
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 pm

[MILL]Aweems wrote:
Yeah i was there on underpass, lol u owned them. and i covered u while u were in ur gunner.
it does take a lot of both though, skill and luck. time them right and u got it Cool

yeah i appriciate that lol im glad u helped me out my covering me it will be easier when i get a mic we should watch eachothers backs like that more often.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Sic
Sir-Sic

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Hell yeah! got nuke number 10 last night! finally. thank you guys couldnt have done it without you Smile we were ownin last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MILL]Aweems
Admin
Admin
[MILL]Aweems

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah we were man! way to go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MILL] Zacroadkill
[MILL] Zacroadkill

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

there severals way to get a nuke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a Tactical Nuke   How to get a Tactical Nuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get a Tactical Nuke
Page 1 of 1